nu-MC & nu-XC
- New and improved Micro-Pure II media with AgION™ antimicrobial protection inhibits any potential bacterial growth
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation
- Precoat submicron technology reduces dirt and particles as small as 1/2 micron in size and possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers and Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean. Internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Cyst Reduction
- Particulate Reduction
nu-MC2: Capacity: 9,000 gallons, Maximum Flow: 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
nu-XC2: Capacity: 12,000 gallons, Maximum Flow: 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
Read and understand the product’s Safety Data Sheet for precautionary and first aid information.