Foam-Brite’s foaming power is incredible. It is a non-acidic, alkaline-based cleaner and brightener containing the best available biodegradable ingredients and a unique chelant/surfactant package to quickly penetrate and remove greasy soils and oxidation. Its high foaming formula helps lift greasy soils out of the coil, leaving finned coils clean and bright. It can be used to replace the more dangerous HF acid-based products for condenser coil cleaning because Foam-Brite does not contain any acids.
For cleaning and brightening air cooled condensers, permanent filters and other finned heating and cooling coils. It is an alkaline based cleaner that does all that an acid will do without the danger of an acid. Do not use on evaporator coils. Not for indoor use.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|1 gallon bottle||4178-08|
|2.5 gallon bottle||4178-05|
|55 gallon drum||4178-01|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using this product. System should be shut off.
- Apply using any of the Nu-Calgon sprayers, or other durable, low pressure, plastic sprayer.
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing one part Foam-Brite with three to four parts of water. Add the water to the sprayer first, then add the cleaner.
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty condenser coils and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Apply Cal-Shield® as a coil protectant and return system to service.
- Rinse out sprayer, spraying wand and nozzle.
- When the Foam-Brite container is empty, rinse, replace cap and dispose of properly.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- FOAM-BRITE, 4X1 GAL CASE Product Bulletin
- FOAM-BRITE, 4X1 GAL CASE Application Bulletin
- FOAM-BRITE, 2.5 GAL PAIL Product Bulletin
- FOAM-BRITE, 2.5 GAL PAIL Application Bulletin
- FOAM-BRITE, 55 GALLON DRUM Product Bulletin
- FOAM-BRITE, 55 GALLON DRUM Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.