Clean Connect Sprayer
The Clean Connect Sprayer is uniquely developed for the use of Nu-Brite 4x (4291-90), Alka-Brite Plus 4x (4120-90) and Tri-Pow’r HD 4x (4371-90) concentrate coil cleaners for cleaning outdoor air cooled HVAC/R coils. The bottles in each of these cleaners contain a specific dilution tip insert assembly to where the Clean Connect Sprayer simply is hooked to the bottle and go! No more pouring and spilling of coil cleaner – the sprayer offers a cleaner connect system. The Clean Connect System provides the opportunity to take less space on the truck, easier to ship to the job and handle at the jobsite. Sprayer comes with carrying bag and accessory to hook up the Nu-Calgon Probe (4774-1), which is available separately.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
- Remove the contents from the plastic packaging. If the Nu-Calgon Probe (4774-1) is desired to be used with the Clean Connect Sprayer, remove the special blue connector from the Probe – this fitting is used for the Nu-Calgon Coil Gun, which is not required with this sprayer. Pipe thread the special adaptor that came with the Clean Connect Sprayer. The threaded fittings of the Probe already have pipe thread tape for sealing – tighten new accessory sufficiently with the use of wrenches. Connect the new Probe assembly to the sprayer end until the attachment snaps into place. If the Nu-Calgon Probe is not going to be used, simply store special accessory in mesh bag for a potential future use. In this case, directly connect the supplied hose assembly to the sprayer end until it snaps into place.
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments must be worn when using this sprayer with Nu-Calgon coil cleaners. System must be shut-off; remove any equipment coverings that are necessary to properly clean the outdoor coil.
- At the coil to be cleaned, open the bottle cap of Nu-Brite 4X, Alka-Brite Plus 4X or Tri-Pow’r HD 4X. When opening the bottle, a small amount of residue might be present under the cap due to shipment – this is normal.
- Hook the desired cleaning attachment to the Clean Connect Sprayer – either the Nu-Calgon Probe assembly (see assembly instructions for prior preparation) or hose assembly. In either case, hook the desired assembly in sprayer end until it snaps firmly into place.
- Hook up water supply with a water hose to the Clean Connect Sprayer, and open access valve to allow flow to sprayer.
- Facing the coil, grab the bottle of the sprayer, without depressing handle, and the spray accessory end (Probe or hose). Toggle to clean mode on sprayer (chemistry beaker image) while depressing the Clean Connect Sprayer handle to dispense the cleaner on the dirty outdoor coil. Allow dispensed cleaner to work for 5-10 minutes on the coil before rinsing.
- While waiting, the sprayer can be prepped for coil rinsing if the Probe accessory was used. Briefly flush water through the Probe assembly to rinse and remove from the Clean Connect Sprayer by depressing small tab on the sprayer end and pulling accessory from the sprayer and hooking up the standard hose assembly until this assembly snaps firmly into place.
- Toggle to rinse mode on sprayer (bucket image) and rinse coil thoroughly with water.
- If the cleaner bottle was emptied, properly discard. If cleaner remains in the bottle, simply remove from the Clean Connect Sprayer and cap bottle so it can be used for a future cleaning.
- Close access valve to stop water flow to sprayer, remove sprayer from hose and package Clean Connect Sprayer in supplied mesh nylon bag and store properly on vehicle to protect sprayer’s plastic components.
- If desired, apply Cal-Shield, as a coil protectant by using a separate pump-up sprayer.
- Return the equipment back to service. Warning: Never transport the Clean Connect Sprayer attached to coil cleaner bottle since leakage will occur.
Always detach sprayer from bottle and cap to use cleaner at another jobsite.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.