6R Micromet/Carbon Cartridge
- Treat equipment making up to 1800 lbs. of ice per day or using up to 200 gallons of water per day where scale is the problem… and up to 400 gallons of water per day where silt, sediment or objectionable taste and odors are the only problems
- Inhibit lime scale formation
- Remove silt, sediment and turbidity
- Remove objectionable tastes and odors
These cartridges are highly-specialized elements, bringing the capabilities of 6R Micromet and activated carbon together in one element. They provide for the control of scale as well as the removal of objectionable tastes and odors and filtration to 10 microns. The NP24PC can handle up to 65 gallons of water (600 lbs. of ice) per day, while the NP48PC can handle 135 gallons (1200 lbs.) per day. For coffee makers, the NP24PC will treat urns using up to 200 pounds of coffee (10,000 5 oz. cups) per week for 6 months for scale control; the NP48PC will handle twice that amount.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- NP24PC PHOS/CARBON CART,6X1 CS Product Bulletin
- NP24PC PHOS/CARBON CART,6X1 CS Application Bulletin
- NP48PC MICROMET/CARBON CART. 6X1 CASE Product Bulletin
- NP48PC MICROMET/CARBON CART. 6X1 CASE Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.