Carbon Block Cartridge (1)
- Treat equipment making up to 1800 lbs. of ice per day or using up to 200 gallons of water per day where scale is the problem… and up to 400 gallons of water per day where silt, sediment or objectionable taste and odors are the only problems
- Inhibit lime scale formation
- Remove silt, sediment and turbidity
- Remove objectionable tastes and odors
These carbon block cartridges are manufactured from high-performance activated carbon that simultaneously removes free chlorine, hydrogen sulfide, and other organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odor, while providing the particle removal and dirt holding capacity down to 10 microns. They allow for flow in the radial (outside-to-inside) direction, resulting in a higher flow rate at a comparably lower pressure drop. The NP24C is designed to handle up to 200 gallons of water per day while the NP48C can handle up to 400 gallons, for six months. They are made with FDA-approved materials and can also provide for VOC and TOC removal.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- NP24C CARBON BLOCK CART, 6X1CS Product Bulletin
- NP24C CARBON BLOCK CART, 6X1CS Application Bulletin
- 6X1 CS NP48C CARBON BLK CARTS Product Bulletin
- 6X1 CS NP48C CARBON BLK CARTS Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.