- OEM quality replacement cartridges for high-flow applications
- Remove objectionable taste and odor
- Sediment removal
- Inhibit scale
- .5 Micron Rating
- NSF 42/53
- Flow Rate of 3.4gpm
- 40,000 gallon capacity
Nu-Plus HFS, a new and cost-conscious water filtration system for food service applications. These sanitary quick change cartridges are designed to fit existing high-flow applications. The Nu-Plus HFS products provide you with high-flow filtration technology for all your water using equipment: Ice Machines, Fountain Beverage, Steam Ovens, and Drinking Water applications. Nu-Plus HFS is the easy and reliable choice when looking to replace existing high-flow cartridge's, without replacing the entire system.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|4x1||4623-40||Taste & Odor Reduction & Sediment Reduction|
|4x1||4623-41||Scale Inhibitor, Taste & Odor Reduction & Sediment Reduction|
Cartridge Installation Instructions
- Shut off incoming cold water line.
- Locate filter cartridge and remove the black cap from the top of the filter covering the filter’s O-Ring’s.
- Apply a light coat of food-grade lubricant to the O-Rings on the Nu-Plus HFS cartridge(s).
- Prepare to insert cartridge(s) into filter head by holding cartridge with the label facing to the left. Insert cartridge and turn toward the right until a clicking sound is heard. Note: The clicking sound indicates that the cartridge is properly engaged, and label should be visible.
- For twin or triple head installations repeat steps 2, 3, and 4 for each cartridge.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- Nu-Plus HFS Cartridge Product Bulletin
- Nu-Plus HFS Cartridge Application Bulletin
- Nu-Plus HFS-S Cartridge Product Bulletin
- Nu-Plus HFS-S Cartridge Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.