PurCool Strips are powerful, economical, preventive maintenance for A/C condensate drain pans. Just place them anywhere in the drain pan where the PurCool Strips will contact the condensate water and enjoy up to six months of economical protection. PurCool Strips will adhere to the drain pan and will not float or move. They dissolve completely, leaving no residue. Safe for metal and plastic drain pans.
PurCool Strips keep A/C and refrigeration condensate drain pans clean and free flowing. Use PurCool Strips to prevent condensate drain clogs, costly overflow, and corrosion.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|Treats 30 tons for 6 months||61040||2009|
|Treats 10 tons for 6 months||61041||2003D|
|Treats 5 tons for 6 months||61042||2001D|
|Treats 3 tons for 6 months||61043||1903D|
|Treats 3 tons for 6 months (bulk)||61047||1903D-100|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Place the PurCool Strip in the condensate drain pan in an area away from the drain opening. When drain pan begins to collect condensate water, the PurCool Strip will adhere to the pan and begin to slowly dissolve and provide treatment. PurCool Strips will not float or move in the drain pan and over time, the PurCool Strip will completely dissolve leaving no residue. It will last up to 6 months.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- 2009 - PURCOOL STRIPS 30 TON 12 IN CASE Product Bulletin
- 2009 - PURCOOL STRIPS 30 TON 12 IN CASE Application Bulletin
- 2003D - PURCOOL STRIPS 10 TON 12 IN CASE Product Bulletin
- 2003D - PURCOOL STRIPS 10 TON 12 IN CASE Application Bulletin
- 2001D - PURCOOL STRIPS 5 TON 12 IN CASE Product Bulletin
- 2001D - PURCOOL STRIPS 5 TON 12 IN CASE Application Bulletin
- 1903D - PURCOOL STRIPS 3 TON 12 IN CASE Product Bulletin
- 1903D - PURCOOL STRIPS 3 TON 12 IN CASE Application Bulletin
- 1903D-100 - PURCOOL STRIPS 3 TON BULK 100 IN CASE Product Bulletin
- 1903D-100 - PURCOOL STRIPS 3 TON BULK 100 IN CASE Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.