- Premium closed cell foam tape
- Tabbed release liner for easy installation
- Stops sweating and condensation on cold pipes
- Insulates against heat loss
- Temperature range of -40ºF and high continuous to 160ºF, and high intermittent to 200ºF
- Use on iron pipe and copper tubing as well as tees, valves and fittings
Perma-Wrap Foam Insulation Tape is formulated from the highest quality elastometric thermal insulation material. It is manufactured in accordance with selected specifications to meet the needs of today’s air conditioning and refrigeration applications. It’s closed-cell construction seals out air, retarding heat transfer and providing complete insulation. The acrylic laminate adhesive allows for greater service temperatures and a more secure bond that won’t deteriorate with moisture.
Perma-Wrap can be used on cold water pipes, chilled water lines, and refrigerant lines, to prevent sweating and condensation. It can also be used on hot water lines for better insulation against heat loss. Keeps cold lines cold and hot lines hot. Can be over-lapped or the edges can be butted. Service temperatures can be as low as -40°F with a high continuous temperature of 160°F and high intermittent temperatures of 200°F.
|2 inch x 1/8 inch x 30 foot Roll
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Apply Perma-Wrap by removing release paper as the tape is spirally wrapped around the piping or fittings, press firmly in place, and avoid stretching.
Pressure-sensitive adhesive adhere firmly and forms a long lasting bond to metal surfaces.
For a faster and more efficient job, tape should be spiral-wrapped to obtain a 50% over-lap. Additional layers build up insulation to required thickness.
To insulate valves, tees, and fittings, cut small pieces of tape and press into place until all metal is covered.
Overwrap with longer lengths for a durable and efficient job.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- INSULATION FOAM TAPE, PERMA-WRAP 12X1 Product Bulletin
- INSULATION FOAM TAPE, PERMA-WRAP 12X1 Application Bulletin
- INSUL FOAM TAPE, PERMA-WRAP DISP PAK 12X1 Product Bulletin
- INSUL FOAM TAPE, PERMA-WRAP DISP PAK 12X1 Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.