Sealing and Caulking Cords
This compound is formulated and manufactured for use in many sealing, insulating, and general maintenance applications. It has excellent adhesion capability and is non-staining, non-hardening, and unaffected by wide variations in temperature. Sealing and Caulking Cords are available in 3/8˝ pre-shaped extruded cords, with serrated release paper.
- Seal out air and moisture
- Seal around tube entries
- Seal under latch plates
- Seal under hinges
- Seal over screw head
For Air Conditioning
- Seal window openings
- Seal air ducts
- Seal adaptors and extensions
- Seal air, dust, and moisture
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|3/8 inch x 25 foot Roll||4216-27|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
- Cords are arranged between paper so that one cord at a time may be uncoiled or the entire group unrolled.
- No tools are required, press cords in place with thumb or forefinger - no mess, no smear.
- Openings must be clean, free of moisture, grease or loose particles. Adheres to any clean, dry surface.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- INSULATION SEALING CORDS, 12X1 CS (3/8''X25' EA) Product Bulletin
- INSULATION SEALING CORDS, 12X1 CS (3/8''X25' EA) Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.