- Eliminates acid build-up in A/C and refrigeration systems
- Protects against future acid circulation
- Helps prevent compressor burnout
- Compatible with all oils and refrigerants (except ammonia)
- System safe - leaves no harmful by-products
The Rx-Acid Scavenger family of products provides a convenient way to neutralize or “scavenge” acid in refrigeration, air conditioning systems after burnouts or during normal on-going system maintenance. Normal dosage treatment of any Rx-Acid Scavenger product will address up to one gallon of system oil. All Rx-Acid Scavenger products are formulated for use with all lubricants - mineral, alkylbenzene, polyol ester (POE) and polyvinyl ether (PVE) lubricants. The traditional Rx-Acid Scavenger product uses a two fluid ounce treatment, whereas the new Rx-Acid Scavenger Connect Inject uses a new formulation to improve the acid scavenging rate in POE and PVE lubricant systems.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
- RX-ACID SCAVENGER (PRESSURIZED) 6X1 Product Bulletin
- RX-ACID SCAVENGER (PRESSURIZED) 6X1 Application Bulletin
- RX-ACID SCAVENGER, 6X1 CS Product Bulletin
- RX-ACID SCAVENGER, 6X1 CS Application Bulletin
- Rx ACID SCAVENGER CONNECT INJECT 6X1 CS Product Bulletin
- Rx ACID SCAVENGER CONNECT INJECT 6X1 CS Application Bulletin
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.