PowerZyme is a powerful enzyme based drain treatment designed for use in HVAC condensate pans and drains to keep them clear and free flowing. PowerZyme is also ideal for food service applications such as fountain soda and beer draft dispensing drains or even grease traps. The special enzyme based formula will treat slow moving drains that have been fouled from sludge, grease and fat, or sugar and syrups.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
Condensate Pans and Drains
1. Turn off power to the air conditioner.
2. If necessary, clear the clogged condensate drain line using the Nu-Calgon Gallo Gun® 4179-01.
3. Spray entire drain pan and bottom rows of the evaporator coil with PowerZyme. For slow moving condensate lines.
PowerZyme can be poured directly into the drain line or condensate pump inlet. Use 8 fl. oz. (1/4 of the quartsize bottle) for systems up to 5 tons. Pour in more PowerZyme for systems larger than 5 tons.
4. Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 for proper treatment every three months. PowerZyme provides residual prevention from build-up for up to 3 months.
Soda Fountain Drains, Bar Top Drains, Kitchen Drains, and Ice Machine Drains
1. For initial use, pour 4 fl. oz. of PowerZyme directly into drain. Repeat this step daily for 5 to 7 days
2. After 5 to 7 days of treatment, maintain the drain line by pouring 4 fl. oz. in the drain line once per week.
*Not for use on food contact surfaces.
Caution: Do not mix with or use with any other type of chemical. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse thoroughly with water and discard.
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.