PowerZyme™ is a liquid enzyme-based drain line treatment designed for use in the HVAC and food service market. PowerZyme liquid is a quick and easy solution to address condensate and drain line problems such as odors, grease, sugar snakes, and more. PowerZyme liquid is easily dispensed from the quick flip top spout, to address a variety of applications. Designed to keep drains from fouling from sludge organic matter, and quickly reduce and eliminate odors. When used as directed, it will resist future build-up for up to 3 months. PowerZyme liquid is heavier than water so will easily pour through standing water.
|Packaging Size||Part Number||Additional Info|
|8 oz Bottle||4298-21|
|32 oz Quart||4298-22|
This product must be used in accordance to the following directions by HVACR professionals only.
A/C Condensate Pans & Drains
1. Turn off power to the air conditioner.
2. If necessary clear the clogged condensate drain line using the Nu-Calgon Gallo Gun™ 4179-01.
3. Open easy pour flip top and pour 8 fl oz of PowerZyme liquid into drain pan, drain line or condensate pump inlet. 8 fl oz of PowerZyme liquid will treat up to a 4 ton system.
4. Repeat for proper treatment every three months. PowerZyme provides residual prevention from build-up for up to three months.
Soda Fountain Drains, Bar Top Drains, Kitchen Drains, and Ice Machine Drains
1. For initial use, pour 8 fl oz of PowerZyme liquid directly into drain. Repeat this step daily for 5 to 7 days.
2. After 5 to 7 days of treatment, maintain the drain line by pouring 4 fl oz in the drain line once per
Download the product bulletin and other relevant literature here.
Download a low resolution file of the product label here.